Alight Launches Alight Employee Onboarding to Improve the New Hire Experience
Meet the Authors
⇨ In today's dynamic business environment, employers face multifaceted challenges, especially attracting and retaining talent.
⇨ Alight, a leading cloud-based workforce and tech service provider, has launched Alight Employee Onboarding (AEO) tool, an innovative tool, designed to address the challenges HR professionals face in the onboarding process.
⇨ AEO, part of the Alight Worklife platform, integrates Click Boarding’s mobile-first technology with Alight’s custom advisory services for a robust end-to-end benefits system that spans from the engagement phase prior to hiring to post-onboarding assistance.
Alight, a leading cloud-based workforce and tech service provider, has launched Alight Employee Onboarding (AEO) tool, an innovative tool, designed to address the challenges HR professionals face in the onboarding process, such as candidate dropouts, low offer acceptances, and ineffective onboarding processes such as paperwork, outdated manuals and misaligned training for new hires.
Today’s employers navigate a myriad of challenges in a constantly evolving business landscape. Key among these is attracting and retaining talent, all while adeptly handling the escalating expenses of comprehensive reward programs. AEO is crafted to tackle the critical challenges faced by employers and employees during the onboarding phase through an updated HR tool. It is part of the Alight Worklife Platform and integrates Click Boarding’s mobile-centric onboarding tech with Alight’s tailored advisory services, creating a robust end-to-end benefits system that spans from the engagement phase prior to hiring to post-onboarding assistance. AEO provides an automated, yet customizable onboarding experience, starting with detailed job offers, automated I-9 verification, guided benefits enrollment, cultural education and reminders and signoffs throughout the process. Additionally, employers can design and implement custom workflows with advanced guidance options available for employees.
For businesses, AEO brings the advantages of:
- Enhanced pre-hire interactions by enabling candidates to understand an organization’s foundational values, empowering employers to reinforce a candidate’s choice through engaging and customized onboarding journeys.
- Streamlined paperwork and policy procedures, allowing HR professionals to allocate their time and resources more efficiently.
- Improved talent loyalty by proactively engaging and communicating with candidates before their official commencement.
- A seamless onboarding experience that facilitates early benefits enrollment and straightforward access to initiatives.
- Mobile-centric induction that ensures a warm and modern welcome for new entrants.
- Data-driven insights for onboarding experience, identifying areas of potential disinterest or disengagement.
About Alight Worklife Platform: Alight Worklife uses advanced AI and cloud technology to offer personalized employee experience. This state-of-the-art platform integrates benefits, HR, and payroll, into a centralized and intuitive interface. Its prime focus is to augment employees’ holistic well-being, encompassing both their professional and personal realms. Through personalized guidance and resources, the platform allows employees to adeptly oversee their well-being dimensions, resulting in favorable outcomes for both individuals and their organizations.