Webinar On-Demand: How To Deliver Greater Visibility into the Operational KPIs that Drive Your Business: Hosted by Magnitude Software, an insightsoftware Company
Meet the Experts
Insights from SAP can enable a business to build a powerful operational analytics foundation that can adjust itself to all changes – both internally & externally – to better support competitive agility.
Your SAP ERP should be and can be the single version of the truth for all operational decision making, and data from your SAP ECC and S/4 instances should enable your business to measure supply chain effectiveness, resolve bottlenecks, and provide predictive alerts.
In this detailed session, we will walk through how you can provide flexibility for your business users by taking advantage of a context aware data model that enables automatic extraction of data from an SAP ECC or S/4 instance through practical examples of Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Forecast-to-Availability, amongst other examples.
Watch this session to:
- Discover how to help the business users focus less on historical KPI’s and more and predictive process optimization
- Reprioritize the development of KPI’s that show historical performance
- Develop an approach to operational decision support related to end-to-end supply chain processes
- Learn how to stop future development of custom reporting (Z-transactions, departmental databases, and manual managed Excel-datadumps)
- Explore redesigning BI landscape, transformation of raw data into valuable content, and reporting using standard BI tools
- Hear how to get more value of out your SAP ERP investment