Developing a Data Protection Strategy for SAP HANA
Webinar On-Demand: Developing a Data Protection Strategy for SAP HANA
Meet the Experts
⇨ Understand modern data protection nuances specific to SAP HANA database
⇨ Move away from scripts and move towards SLA domain protection
⇨ Configure SAP HANA protection from the SLA
As companies accelerate on the path to digitalization and digital transformation, their organizations are becoming more vulnerable to data protection risks. Developing a data protection strategy for SAP HANA is no longer an option but a requirement.
Organizations today rely on leveraging data for their day-to-day operations as well as decision making and hence, loss of data can be crippling for an organization. Data protection has thus become imperative for organizations and is top of mind C-level executives. SAPinsiders leveraging SAP HANA are not an exception. SAP HANA database is at the core of data and analytics architecture for a majority of those who leverage SAP technology. It is therefore critical that SAPinsiders in this domain invest in a robust data protection solution.
Selecting an optimal solution however is not an easy task. This webinar will help attendees with an approach that they can leverage to select a data protection solution that provides modern data protection for SAP HANA databases. Viewers will gain insights like:
- What is modern data protection and why is it critical for an organization?
- Understand the critical success factors that come into play when assessing modern data protection solutions.
- Understand modern data protection nuances specific to SAP HANA database.
Viewers will learn how to:
- Ensure that backups are available for recovery
- Move away from scripts and move towards SLA domain protection
- Configure SAP HANA protection from the SLA
- Design backups to meet recovery requirements