Onapsis is more than your typical application cybersecurity company. We’re different because our solutions help eliminate the costs and risks preventing you from building better, smarter and more dynamic applications, faster and more securely. We protect you at the core of your business, keeping the business-critical applications you depend on daily secure, compliant and available. Because we’re application-focused, we’re also deeply invested in enabling your future—helping you build in the cyber resilience you need to pursue digital transformation.
A recent report shows that the attacks are now becoming more common and complex. Learn how to stay vigilant to avoid the new angles cyber attackers are incorporating while targeting ERP applications.
This article shares insights from SAP experts on what gets in the way of security patching, considerations to keep in mind when migrating to SAP S/4HANA, and best practices for building a security patching framework.
Interview with Steve Zalewski, Deputy CISO, Levi Strauss & Co.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- By Annie Kennedy, Associate Conference Producer Jason Fruge (JF), Vice President, Business Application Cybersecurity at Onapsis, was the expert in the Q&A titled “Evolving Your SAP Security and Compliance Strategy in the era of Cloud & SAP S/4HANA,” which aired live on day 1 of SAPinsider’s 2020 Virtual Conference Experience. Although Jason is a more than 20-year security practitioner,…
- THE CHALLENGE: Migrate SAP ECC to SAP HANA while ensuring security and compliance. THE SOLUTION: The Onapsis Platform enabled the firm to complete migration one year ahead of schedule due to stable, tested applications, while strengthening security and compliance Many large companies rely on SAP as a key component of their business. Learn how a…
- In April 2019, several new exploits targeting SAP business applications were released in a public forum. Although the exploits target insecure configurations that have been reported by SAP SE in the past, their public release significantly increases the risk of successful cyberattacks against SAP implementations globally. Given the criticality of the risk posed by 10KBLAZE…
- The Chief Information Officer (CIO) holds responsibility for all IT decisions affecting the company, a task that has increased in complexity in recent years. This e-book reviews five challenges CIOs face when dealing with SAP security, including recommendations for overcoming these challenges.
- Is SAP HANA really the new big thing? Developed in 2008 by the Hasso Plattner Institute and Stanford University, SAP HANA was introduced in 2010—in the same year as the iPad. It’s hard to imagine our lives without the latter, but the adoption of SAP HANA technology is advancing much more slowly. SAP has approximately…
- Enterprise software is complex due to its nature and interconnectivity to business processes. On top of that, software is created by humans, which means that vulnerabilities are inevitable. Those affect SAP technology will ultimately impact the business and should be properly managed from a risk perspective. This article, written by a cybersecurity expert, explains a…
- By Robert Holland, VP Research, SAPinsider Securing an SAP system used to involve checking access and process controls and ensuring that the most recent SAP Notes had been applied. Now it involves not only ensuring that the system itself is up to date but must address cybersecurity and compliance issues as well. The Threat Landscape…