Deep Dive: MOD Pizza – Deepening our Impact Through Opportunity Hiring and Employee Experience Management
Meet the Experts
⇨ Understand how MOD Pizza utilizes SAP SuccessFactors and the SAP Business Technology Platform to prioritize people and automate hiring processes
⇨ Learn about their opportunity hiring initiatives, including job coach tracking, support for minors, and streamlined documentation processes
⇨ Explore the use of SAP Qualtrics for soliciting employee feedback, increasing engagement, and harnessing data for better decision-making. Plus, gain insights into MOD Pizza's extensive social impact programs, supporting marginalized communities and the LGBTQ+ community
To MOD Pizza, pizza is more than just food. It’s our platform to make a positive social impact in the lives of our people and the communities we serve. MOD Pizza exists to contribute to a world that works for and includes everyone. We face challenges today that don’t have simple solutions, but at the heart of MOD are two beliefs. The first is that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, the playing field for many is far from level. The second belief is that businesses can and should play a role in addressing societal challenges. At MOD, that means doing our part to create a more accepting and equitable world by building a successful business that puts people first.
Hear how MOD Pizza uses SAP SuccessFactors (SFSF) to put people first and manage opportunity hiring in a high turnover industry. Learn how they utilize the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and Cloud Integration to automate Recruit to Day 1 hiring processes, making recruiting and retention more manageable, while improving the candidate experience. Finally, hear how we have feathered in Qualtrics to solicit employee feedback, increase engagement, and harness data for better decision making.
Key takeaways include:
- An overview MOD Pizza’s SAP SuccessFactors (SFSF) solution landscape (RMK, RCM, ONB, EC, LMS)
- Highlights of opportunity hiring (job coach tracking, minors, DocuSign)
- Overview of employee data integration solution (using SFSF Integration Center and Boomi)
- Overview of the SAP BTP functionality being used:
- Cloud Integrations for auto-progressing offer and onboarding process steps
- Master Data Integration (MDI) from SFSF to S/4 HANA Public Cloud
- Overview of Qualtrics solution (Pulse, Census, Exits, etc.)
- Highlights and outlook for the upcoming functions MOD Pizza is exploring, including Opportunity Marketplace and Work Zone.
- An overview of MOD Pizza’s extensive Social Impact programs.
- Opportunities to people formerly incarcerated, individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities (IDD)
- Opportunity Youth (for 16 and 24 who are not in school and not employed), and those who have struggled with homelessness or are recovering from addiction
- Journey Fund – helps with educational and professional development
- Supporting the LGBTQ+ community in the US and Canada
Read the presentation here.