Trintech Inc. is a leading global provider of cloud-based, integrated reconciliation and financial close solutions for Finance & Accounting departments. From high volume transaction matching, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany accounting, journal entries, close management tasks, to governance, risk and compliance – Trintech’s Cadency® Platform (for large enterprises) and Adra® Suite (for mid-market organizations) help manage all aspects of the reconciliation and financial close processes. Over 3,500 clients worldwide rely on Trintech’s solutions to enable their F&A operation to become a strategic partner to the business by controlling risk, driving efficiencies, and providing strategic insights.
Built for mid-sized companies, Adra supports mid-market organizations looking to quickly the efficiency, control and visibility across all key areas of the financial close process including: balance sheet reconciliations (Adra Balancer), transaction matching (Adra Matcher), financial task management and controls (Adra Task Manager), and reporting (Adra Analytics).
Built to support the complexities of large enterprises, Cadency is the transformative reconciliation and financial close solution needed to drive efficiencies, mitigate risk and empower your F&A teams. From high volume transaction matching and streamlining daily operational reconciliations, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany accounting, journal entries, close management tasks, to governance, risk and compliance, Cadency combines risk-based capabilities with process automation to enable F&A teams to focus on high-risk transactions or processes and provide insight to help drive continuous improvement.
Serco Increases Efficiencies and Reduces Risk by Automating Reconciliation & Financial Close Processes with SAP and Trintech
Discover how Serco has achieved a single, standardized approach to balance sheet management on a global scale with Trintech and SAP.
Bitstamp Leverages Automation for Increased Standardization and Greater Control across the Financial Close
Discover how Bitstamp has gained visibility and control across their reconciliation and close processes with Trintech and SAP.
Trintech's Open Item Clearing capability allows users to clear general ledger transactions inside SAP directly from Cadency, leveraging our ERP bots. This helps optimize the reconciliation process, streamlines the workflow and reduces manual work, driving deep overall efficiencies.
With our SAP-Certified Connectors for ECC6 and S/4HANA, Trintech provides an efficient and effective solution to extracting your GL balances and transactions, while also facilitating real-time journal entry and invoice postings back to SAP®.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
Reading time: 1 minsIn This Report: Over the last two years, SAPinsider research has shown that the financial close and record to-report process represent significant pain points for most organizations. Over-reliance on manual processes and poorly integrated systems have left many companies struggling with inefficiency. Read this report to: Discover where SAPinsiders are when it comes to improving…...…
- Trintech & HP discuss how to accelerate your SAP S/4HANA transformation and automate your close tasks.
- Trintech interviews Babak Naraghi to discuss GSK’s financial transformation journey with Trintech and SAP.
- Discover how Trintech empowers F&A organizations to standardize their financial close processes before or alongside their migration to S/4HANA, naturally creating cost and time savings during what can be a very complicated process.
- Trintech is helping organizations streamline their period-end close process by using innovative, disruptive technologies to automate close tasks within their ERP(s) such as SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Oracle EBS, etc.
- To help you maximize the value of your SAP investment, Trintech has created an unparalleled pre-built SAP®-Certified Connector to reduce the cost, time and risk of data integration.
- View Trintech’s joint session with Siemens from SAPinsider’s Finance & Automation Virtual Summit to discover the key areas to focus on first for financial automation to see valuable ROI and learn from best-in-class organizations who have successfully automated their R2R process.
- View Trintech’s Fireside Chat from SAPinsider’s Finance & Automation Virtual Summit to learn the challenges organizations face from manually closing their books outside their ERP and why organizations are making investments in supplemental solutions that address the full Record to Report process.
- Discover how Boston Scientific partnered with Trintech to increase productivity and time savings, and gain greater visibility and standardization across their balance sheet reconciliation and journal entry processes.
Reading time: 2 minsFinancial close is one of the most important yet difficult process for many SAPinsider organizations. Unfortunately, manual activities, data silos, and disparate systems often cause inefficiencies and make it even harder for enterprises to execute their financial close. Automated financial close solutions allow for reduced closing time by automating or eliminating any long-running steps in…
Reading time: 3 minsTrintech recently acquired Frontier Reconciliation and Accurate Reconciliation from Fiserv, a prominent fintech and payments solutions provider. Trintech’s current clientele spans multiple verticals, including financial services, telecommunications, retail, insurance, and utilities, making this strategic move even more impactful for the office of the CFO. This strategic move aligns perfectly with the current trend among SAPinsiders…