Register Now: Mastering SAP June 2023
7-8 June 2023 | Crowne Promenade, Melbourne
What is Mastering SAP?
Mastering SAP brings hundreds of SAP professionals from the APAC region together for two days of education and networking. With over 90 sessions, this two-day event will cover the latest topics and industry shifts that professionals in every industry and discipline using SAP should know.
Community & Networking
The core value of Mastering SAP is a fundamental belief in the strength of our membership community. This value creates an environment for our members to engage and excel, producing a space for productive and business-forging conversations.
Education & Content
90+ hours of meticulously researched content. Served to you via novel channels and learning formats. Featuring SAP customers, partners, leadership experts, neuroscientists and change managers. Celebrating the talent, innovation and ideas that are literally transforming the way we work.
800+ SAP customers, partners and experts. Sharing valuable knowledge, learning new ways and making meaningful connections. Creating a powerful and vibrant networking environment, and a climate where ideas and people grow. Someone in this community has the answer to your greatest challenge.
Speakers and Content:
Hear from over 60 speakers, such as:
- Adir Shiffman – Executive Chairman, Catapult Sports
- Noele Crooks – Director of BI & CRM, San Francisco 49ers (USA)
- Brad Slocumb – Director, Financial Reporting and Operations, The Home Depot (USA)
- Nadine Champion – Keynote Speaker, and High Performance Mindset Coach
- Cameron Borley – Head of Finance and Procurement Technology, Coles Group
- Tara Gambill – Senior Director of Enterprise Systems, MOD Pizza
- Karen Twitchett – Director Workforce and Technology, Northern Beaches Council
- Sean Curtain – Executive Director – People and Culture, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Czarina Deldio – Business Analytics & Insights Manager, Rheem
- John Martinez – Manager Resourcing Operations, Energy Queensland
- Stewart Munro – Assistant Secretary – Corporate and Financial Services, Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care
- Rachel Westbrook – CFO – Global Rice, SunRice Group
- Brett Archer – Capability Development Lead, SBS
If you are from the HR & Payroll, Finance, Data and Analytics, Technologies, Security and Risk or Public Sector community, this is a must attend event.
What are you waiting for?