cbs Corporate Business Solutions is a global SAP consulting company specialized in complex transformation projects like Carve-Outs, Post merger integrations, move to SAP S/4HANA, and global SAP rollouts. A global leader in SAP data migration and founding member of the Selective Data Transition Engagement group, cbs is the only SAP partner with an end-to-end portfolio that delivers both technical and functional consulting expertise, combined with proven transformation software allowing us to deliver such projects out of one hand. Our consultants across 20 locations worldwide design, optimize and manage digital business processes for mid-sized industrial corporations, hidden champions, and large enterprises.
With cbs ET, selective process changes or implementation of S/4 innovations, can be applied efficiently and consistently to all master and transaction data. cbs ET also offers complete flexibility in the choice of cutover scenarios – both in waves as well as in one big bang using near-zero-downtime functionalities.
Fully managed worldwide legal and fiscal requirements for business-to-government (B2G) transaction scenarios. Never again worry about making sure your organization is up to speed with the ever changing local legal requirements with cbs E-Invoicing World Cloud.
Collaborative digital platform for yard and over-the-road logistics. Visibility, transparency, and better planning now possible with Track & Trace, Dock scheduling, and Yard Management functionalities to keep all the moving pieces connected.
Recently SAPinsider sat down with Lorenz Praefcke, CEO of CBS Corporate Business Solutions America, a service provider who specializes in helping SAP customers navigate the transition to SAP S/4HANA.
CFO’s are in need of accelerating digital transformation. Achieve lean, consolidated systems (and data) with end-to-end, digital business processes with ONE Finance.
An SAPinsider video interview with Lorenz Praefcke, CEO of CBS Corporate Business Solutions America
Selective Data Transition is a flexible option for customers struggling to decide between the traditional Greenfield and Brownfield approaches.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- After SAP’s announcement of the RISE program, Selective Data Transition is now a viable option for S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition. Check out our pre-packaged solution offering.
- One of the biggest problems SAP customers need to overcome during their transformation journeys start and end with data.
- SPS Companies becomes the first SAP customer to execute Selective Data Transition migration into a productive SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. Learn more about how they achieved 89% total database reduction and leveraging their transactional data in the new Universal Ledger.
- Short description: Whenever a new exploration contract is executed at Pacific Drilling (now Noble Corp.), deep-sea drilling rigs need to be moved internally between regional company codes. Learn how they will be able to reduce effort by over 50% in future plant moves, which results in overall cost reductions of 40%.
- ‘RISE with SAP’ has been on the market for a few months now – a global customer program for intelligent enterprises in the cloud. SAP complements its core business of enterprise software with services and solutions for digital technologies. Partners and hyperscalers remain important for implementation and hosting.
- Carve-Outs and M&A activity has been picking up in recent months. Executing SAP carve-outs smoothly and effectively is critical in the success of a merger or acquisition, and this becomes a challenge when there is little involvement from IT early on. Here’s a crash course on the things you need to know In order to…
- SAP carve-outs can take many shapes and sizes. From asset divestitures, to spin-offs, to internal restructuring. Learn all about the different business terms for SAP carve-outs. Part 1 of a 6-part blog series!
- cbs Corporate Business Solutions is a founding member of the SAP S/4HANA Selective Data Transition Engagement group. We go beyond a standard New Implementation or System Conversion. It includes a host of options, related to the handling of software & data provisioning, requiring additional expert services and tools to accomplish.