2023 Mastering SAP Melbourne Event Presentations
- HR & Payroll
- Data & Analytics
- Security & Risk
- Public Sector
- All Presentations
- Discover how SAP SuccessFactors Work Zone goes beyond traditional intranets, empowering employees with personalized workspaces that connect disparate systems and streamline workflows. Simplify work, enhance employee experiences, and drive productivity through guided experiences, communication, and integration with third-party applications.
- Learn from Glencore Coal Assets Australia (GCAA) on how they have maximized the benefits of their existing SAP HR & Payroll investment through incremental innovation steps. Discover cost-effective and practical ideas, including process automation, rapid prototyping, leveraging unused SAP licenses, and extending functionality using existing data.
The Home Depot’s Central Finance Implementation as a Foundational Step in its Finance Transformation JourneyDiscover how The Home Depot is leveraging SAP S/4HANA Central Finance to simplify and transform its finance processes, gaining real-time information in a complex legacy systems setup. Brad Slocumb, the Business Owner of the Record-to-Report workstream, will share insights into The Home Depot’s Finance Transformation journey, including the challenges they faced, the implementation of Central…
- Explore the re-imagined Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions from SAP, including SAP Cloud ALM, SAP Solution Manager, and SAP Focused Run, and their benefits in supporting cloud transformation, streamlining processes, and reducing risks. Gain insights into choosing the right ALM solution for your landscape and learn how to leverage SAP Cloud ALM, SAP Solution Manager,…
Idea to Innovation: How the San Francisco 49ers use Real-Time Analytics to Enhance the Fan ExperienceLearn how the San Francisco 49ers leverage real-time analytics and SAP technology to enhance the fan experience by resolving stadium issues and optimizing operations in minutes. Discover how the Executive Huddle, powered by SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BTP, enables real-time data visualization and actionable insights, leading to a significant increase in fan satisfaction.
- Learn from Country Fire Authority (CFA) as they share their experience in de-coupling shared SAP systems with Fire Rescue Victoria (FRV) and implementing a multi-phase approach to migrate, modernize, and upgrade their SAP systems on the cloud as part of their SAP S/4HANA strategy.
- Explore how the Northern Beaches Council leverages workforce data to drive decision-making and enhance their workforce management strategy. Learn how reliable data and analytics from SAP SuccessFactors modules empower HR Business Partners to increase their strategic impact and support managers in making informed decisions.
- Discover the challenges of cloud transformation and security through SAP’s experience in navigating a rapidly growing multi-cloud landscape. Learn from their shared fate approach to overcome the multi-dimensional problem and focus on securing your own cloud journey.
- Coles embarked on a digital transformation journey, implementing various SAP solutions such as S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Fieldglass, Ariba, and Concur. To ensure rapid “speed to value,” they revolutionized regression testing by automating the process, resulting in a significant 65% reduction in testing time and improved development pace, ultimately safeguarding their digital investment and enabling their DevOps…
- Inghams, an ANZ-based food manufacturer, embarked on a business transformation journey enabled by RISE with SAP S/4HANA to overcome the challenges of a legacy ERP system and fragmented data sources. Integration played a crucial role in connecting their SAP S/4HANA instance with over 45 bespoke and cloud applications, including SAP MSG, SAP SuccessFactors, and SAP…