Vertex, Inc. is a leading global provider of indirect tax software and solutions. The company’s mission is to deliver the most trusted tax technology enabling global businesses to transact, comply and grow with confidence. Vertex provides cloud-based and on-premise solutions that can be tailored to specific industries for major lines of indirect tax, including sales and consumer use, value added and payroll. Headquartered in North America, and with offices in South America and Europe, Vertex employs over 1,200 professionals and serves companies across the globe.
This video provides an overview of the Vertex tax integration for SAP Ariba. In the world of procurement, let tax own tax with a trusted technology solution designed to reduce risk and increase efficiency in the P2P process.
A powerful connector enabling communication between your ERP system and Vertex to calculate precise sales, use, and value added tax on every transaction.
Through a quick and simple integration we automate sales, use, and value added tax calculation for the SAP Commerce Cloud customer. Our solution calculates tax ensuring that each transaction immediately leverages the full calculation potential and powerful automation of Vertex.
For Ingram Micro, indirect tax represents one of the fastest-growing lines of its business. Vertex helped implement a new system to handle that business.
MetLife is one of the world's largest financial services company, offering insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management services with operations across the globe.
Centralize and streamline indirect tax management across the enterprise.
Save time and simplify tax with the industry’s most trusted web-based tax software for sales, use, and value added tax.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- As manufacturers seek to expand their footprint into other geographies with the ease of technology, tax compliance has emerged as an area of focus for risk reduction.
- Learn how this global leader benefitted from implementing Vertex tax technology.
- In this video, learn how the Chain Flow Accelerator improves VAT accuracy, reduces IT support, increases tax department efficiency, and improves audit performance for SAP users.
- Alignment of the ERP landscape, such as a move to SAP S/4HANA, brings an opportunity for IT and tax departments to work together. This collaboration can ensure stellar optimization of the technology, while the tax customizations are not forgotten about. Download our white paper to see how the IT and tax team can work together…
- As retail companies face the challenges of selling online, many quickly learn that they’re ill-equipped from a technology standpoint to overcome the challenges in front of them. These challenges include doing business on various platforms, expanding selling models, changing legislation, tax management, and varying customer experience. In this e-book, readers will learn more about the…
- Whitepaper As companies migrate from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA, they will need to consider the impact on the different parts of the organization to ensure a successful implementation. Finance, tax, and IT teams need to work collaboratively to identify the requirements, scope, and cost of the transition to set the proper expectations on how…
- In this article, hear from SAPInsider and a panel of tax experts from Vertex to recognize the most critical indirect tax trends affecting enterprise organizations, understand the impact of these changes and learn what actions to take to prepare your business to remain compliant.
- As mid-size organizations scale, tasks such as sales and use tax calculation and remittance become more complex and time-consuming. The use of automation can ease the burden of manually calculating and tracking compliance with sales and use tax regulations. This e-book will help you determine if your organization is ready for a tax automation solution…
- In this white paper, readers can learn how VAT reporting can help your business grow with confidence. While VAT reporting can often be time-consuming and demanding of niche knowledge, tax technology can simplify the process. Download our white paper to learn more about how automating your VAT reporting can enhance processes to meet today’s VAT…