ONESOURCE is the industry’s first leading end-to-end tax calculation to reporting and compliance solution, facilitating global tax compliance and accounting decision-making. Supporting over 200+ countries and territories, ONESOURCE helps companies stay in compliance, avoid penalties and audits, save time, and increase efficiency through every step of the tax lifecycle, including corporate income tax, indirect tax, tax information, reporting, data management, and internal processes. For more information, visit tax.tr.com/onesource.
Streamline the entire sales and use tax, VAT, and GST process with a cloud-based solution that seamlessly integrates with leading ERP and financial systems.
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE works seamlessly within the SAP portfolio including SAP R3 4.6, SAP ECC, various SAP S/4HANA versions, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Concur, and SAP Ariba.
ONESOURCE Determination works with SAP Ariba® solutions to analyze and calculate Use Tax, Value-Added Taxes, and other Tax Fees.
Businesses are under growing pressure to stay compliant with complex requirements and changes as increasing numbers of tax authorities around the world introduce new reporting obligations. Digitalizing the indirect tax life cycle enables firms to streamline, capture tax-ready information more efficiently, and give control over global transactions — enabling you to future-proof your organization.
Though an automated tax engine will ultimately improve a company’s overall operations, a successful implementation process does place certain demands on a company’s personnel, some of which can be challenging if not addressed properly.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
Reading time: 1 minsThomson Reuters has launched ONESOURCE E-Invoicing, a centralized platform designed to streamline electronic invoicing management.
- Historically, on-premise tax calculation solutions have permeated the industry. But cumbersome manual updates, hidden costs, and inability to keep up with the increasing pace of business have made way for cloud-based options that are unencumbered by these limitations. Learn more about why cloud-based tax calculation with ONESOURCE Determination is the way of the future.
- Leading a tax team through the organizational transformation necessary to adopt and implement an automated tax engine is no easy task, however. Where does one start? And what does the decision-making process look like?
- Moving indirect tax into the cloud supports the indirect tax department’s growing jurisdictional needs by alleviating pressure on IT, reducing enterprise technology costs, scaling and encouraging a positive customer experience.
- Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax (IDT) is a cloud-based tax determination engine that automates the calculation of sales and use taxes, VAT, and GST and simplifies compliance reporting. For IT and tax teams, it eliminates manual updates required to keep up with regulatory changes as well as updates to new rates and rules.
- Today’s organizations strive to comply with ever-changing tax laws efficiently, driving business leaders to align these concerns with cloud and ERP modernization initiatives. However, modern ERP systems also come with their own set of challenges, particularly when it comes to global tax compliance. These critical considerations help demonstrate why digital transformation of tax and finance is…
- Tax and IT teams are under constant pressure to do more with less. With ever-changing regulations and increasing workloads, it’s no wonder that many organizations are looking for ways to automate their indirect tax processes. Any corporate tax team looking to invest in an automated indirect tax solution needs to do more than simply declare…