What’s Coming in 2017 for SAP BusinessObjects BI? Q&A with SAP Mentor Tammy Powlas
The SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.2 platform offers a number of innovations to users. What should you expect from SAP BI in 2017 for products including SAP BusinessObjects Lumira and SAP BusinessObjects Cloud?
SAPinsider BI 2017 speaker Tammy Powlas answered user questions on what the future holds for SAP BI solutions and how you can best leverage new BI tools. Tammy took questions on upgrades, when to integrate BW with BI, and more, including:
- What road map updates/changes are coming in 2017 for SAP BusinessObjects BI tools?
- Can we connect multiple database sources in the universe designer itself?
- Are there any plans for converging Design Studio & Lumira?
- What is the future of Live Office?
- What is the future of WebI?
Tammy will be presenting 4 sessions at BI 2017, including a case study session “Top 10 ways Fairfax Water squeezes value from its SAP BusinessObjects BI and analytics investments.”
You can view the chat replay or read the edited transcript below.