Executive Roundtable: How Leaders Are Succeeding with SAP S/4HANA and the Cloud
Meet the Experts
SAPinsider’s latest executive research finds that the top projects and investments that SAP customers are making in 2023 relate to SAP S/4HANA and the Cloud. But the path is complex and is putting pressure on leaders to redefine their skills, organizations, processes, and architecture. Higher demands for agility, flexibility and cost control drives IT leaders to transform their application platforms towards “as a Service” models. But what are the key characteristics of a scalable, flexible infrastructure, and what are the steps to getting there? In this interactive discussion, we will examine the latest research on Cloud and SAP S/4HANA Transformation and SAP landscape modernization as well as delve into practical strategies for making this a reality within your organization.
Attend this Executive Roundtable to:
- Learn what IT decisions are necessary to create an optimal platform for modular cloud ERP landscapes and SAP S/4HANA
- Discover how to create a turn-key cloud data experience on “ANY-premise” that can help you burst resources and become “Cloud Smart” leading to
- Deploy new capacity up to 60% faster vs other IT acquisition models
- Reduced unplanned downtime by as much as 64% vs other IT acquisition models
- Lower IT cost of operations by as much as 39% over 3 years vs other IT acquisition models
- Understand how RISE with SAP and a Private Cloud infrastructure can combine to get you up and running on SAP S/4HANA Cloud while meeting your key governance and security requirements
- Learn what key skills leaders are prioritizing when it comes to Integration, SAP S/4HANA, Security and AI
*This event is open to executives from practitioner organizations and is for SAP end-users only. Registration is complimentary but subject to approval.