Questions to Help you Define your AI and Digital Strategy with SAP
Meet the Experts
⇨ Hear about the benefits of AI and ML on business transformation and data maintenance
⇨ Learn how to leverage this technology to drive value
⇨ Gain practical tips and tricks to making your business more efficient and protected from risk
Do you struggle with defining your AI and Digital Strategy with SAP? Artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) are transforming the way in which modern enterprises are evolving today. Because companies plan to leverage digital technologies in their enterprise, they begin to ask these three critical questions:
- How are companies engaging these solutions for a more intelligent enterprise?
- What is the impact of these technologies on the business?
- How do I drive value to my business through these technologies?
These decisions certainly encourage companies to focus on where the organization wants to be presently and in the far future. Therefore, with that vision, companies can devise the steppingstones to reach a sturdy AI and digital strategy with SAP. Which inevitably involves new digital technologies to get them there including SAP/S/4HANA.
In this webinar you will:
- Explore how to define your AI and digital strategy with SAP
- Hear about the benefits of AI and ML on business transformation and data maintenance
- Learn how and when to leverage this technology to drive value
- Gain practical tips and tricks to making your business undoubtedly more efficient and protected from risk
Looking for more?
According to one market research company, it’s predicted that by 2025 there will be 55.7 billion connected devices worldwide, with 75% connected to an Internet of Things (IoT) platform. SAPinsider recently sat down with Alan Clarke, SAP Alliance Director for EMEA North for SUSE, and Gerren Mayne, SAP Practice Director for Fujitsu in the UK, to discuss the impact of AI, ML, and IoT on the developing enterprise and how these digital technologies are significantly enabling a future-proof ecosystem for companies. Access the article here.