How Can Consumer Enterprises Succeed in the Era of Digital Disruption?
Webinar - On-Demand
Today, consumers expect seamless, contextualized digital experiences across all channels. For retailers, a digital transformation plan is now a must-have to drive value for both brands and customers, while creating competitive advantage and driving growth. To achieve this, companies need to adopt business best practices and technologies that allow them to:
- Create a single view of the customer
- Re-imagine the digital and in-store customer experience
- Easily create and adopt new business models
- Build a stronger, more resilient supply chain
- Establish a seamless front office experience fully integrated with back-office operations
You will hear from our experts about the customer success story at Sports Basement, a Bay Area sporting goods retailer using SAP S/4HANA to manage business operations across their 10 store locations. They will explain how retailers can meet new consumer demands and create a competitive advantage by putting the customer at the center of all decisions, using digital technologies and intelligent solutions to tailor the customer experience across all channels, delivering hyper-personalization, and building resilient and agile digital supply chains that can quickly adapt to customer expectations and needs.
Attend this session to:
- Understand how companies adopt SAP technologies to enable a rapid shift of business models to drive sustainable growth.
- Learn about the strategic priorities for businesses in consumer industries to thrive in the digital era
- Understand how to build a robust digital supply chain that enables visibility into the global inventory pool
- Learn how to deliver omnichannel personalized customer experiences with SAP CX solutions
- Provide store with personnel digital capabilities that better enable them to personalize the customer experience
Limited Time Offer
Register for an upcoming webinar and we’ll give you access to SAPinsider’s premium membership for 90-days, at no cost. Premium membership benefits are applicable after you register for a webinar.