CIO’s 2023 Agenda for SAP, SAP S/4HANA, the Cloud, and Beyond
Meet the Experts
⇨ Understand what CIOs and Tech Leaders who run SAP are investing in and why in 2023.
⇨ Learn what skills and partner investments executives are focusing on in the coming year.
⇨ Know where leaders stand with their SAP S/4HANA Migrations and their view on RISE with SAP.
2022 brought many challenges in the form of supply chain shortages, scarcity of skills, commodity price fluctuations and geo-political instability. What does 2023 hold in store for Tech Leaders who run SAP? This executive benchmark study delves into the key organizational and technology-focused priorities that CIOs who run SAP are investing in for 2023. See what progress they have made in their SAP S/4HANA and Cloud journeys and the skills that CIOs are seeking. We will compare results between our previous years’ benchmark studies so that you can see what trends are speeding up and which ones are struggling to gain traction amongst technology executives.
You will learn:
- How Leaders are faring related to their SAP budgets, teams, and investment with partners.
- What business priorities are shaping CIO’s agenda when it comes to SAP and related technology investments.
- Why process automation, data visibility, and AI have become strategic focal points for CIOs and their teams.
- How executives who run SAP feel about RISE with SAP and its potential impact on their transformation and innovation initiatives.
Download this report to:
- Understand what CIOs and Tech Leaders who run SAP are investing in and why in 2023.
- Learn what skills and partner investments executives are focusing on in the coming year.
- Discover the status of SAP-related budgets and skillsets, and how leaders are leveraging both to drive their transformation and innovation agendas.
- Know where leaders stand with their SAP S/4HANA Migrations and their view on RISE with SAP.