Is SAP S/4HANA Cloud Right for Your Organization?
Webinar - On-Demand
Meet the Experts
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a Software as a Service (SaaS) edition of SAP S/4HANA managed by SAP. It’s available to enterprises in both public and private cloud environments, and rapidly enables business users to leverage the SAP S/4HANA functionality without the IT complexities of provisioning and setting up hardware and infrastructure, or the burden and responsibility of maintaining and supporting the SAP system with internal or external IT staff. But is this simple deployment model of SAP S/4HANA right for your organization?
We’ll explore key considerations for deciding on an SAP S/4HANA deployment model such as:
- Business Strategic Imperatives – Rapid growth, mergers and acquisition and two-tier ERP
- Customers moving from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA and willingness to Fit to Standard
- Complex industry-specific and full-ERP footprint requirements
- Implementation timeline and rapid delivery approaches
- Infrastructure, service levels, upgrades, staying current, and maintenance
- Commercial considerations and a Total Cost of Ownership analysis
We will share our experiences with clients in different industries, SAP maturity, and complexity that have adopted SAP S/4HANA Cloud as their platform for the future.