Keynote | Going live and sustaining compliance in a virtual world with HP and Shell
In a COVID-19 world where virtual has become the primary way of working, how do companies go live on new technologies and meet compliance objectives in a sustainable way? As companies resume their pursuit of strategic investments in IT transformation, they must be able to identify common challenges with going live and maintaining compliance in a virtual environment, establish a plan of action for preparing the project team and workforce, and put tools and processes in place to effectively monitor and sustain the solution and control environment. How can this be achieved?
Attend this interactive Q&A panel for a discussion of the following topics as case studies with clients examples:
- Develop the appropriate infrastructure
- Psychologically prepare the workforce
- Develop and evolve communication protocols
- Identify risks and mitigation plans
- Utilize continuous monitoring tools