Webinar On-Demand: 5 Ways to Transform your SAP Communication and Sharing of Critical Documents
Meet the Experts
Businesses generate and share 1,000s of documents a day such as invoices, purchase orders, and financial statements. This critical communication can often be complex, manual, and time consuming, but it is essential to get it right and done efficiently. Gone are the days of printed communications, fax and output forms sent as attachments to plain text emails. Every time we engage with a business partner, we have the opportunity to reinforce our brand story, key messaging, and to cultivate engagement on social platforms. Communication Strategies should include all the SAP-generated output, be that e-mail, text, HTML or PDF.
Join this session to learn practical tips and tricks to elevate your SAP communications and grow your business.
In this session you will learn:
• Why standard SAP output technologies are no longer helpful
• How you can transform your SAP communication by building compelling templates
• How you can transfer output template maintenance to business users
• How you can reduce your carbon footprint by replacing PDF with alternatives for many types of output
• How to leverage a mixture of app and text notifications, engaging emails, chatbots, mobile apps and web portals to connect