At Innovapptive, our mission is to help improve the working life of front line worker. We are the only Connected Worker Platform that combines ERP (SAP, IBM Maximo) operational data with digital, visual, & step by step guided work instructions on mobile and smart glasses to empower front-line workers to get jobs done faster, better, cheaper & safer.
By engineering a platform that fuels innovation & collaboration, we are transforming the experience of the industrial worker to bridge the skills gap and further helping our customers increase revenues & margins. Together, with our employees, customers and partners across the globe, we are growing economies of some of the world’s largest brands.
Our mobile EAM solution integrates with SAP PM, a simple user interface app to help frontline technicians increase wrench time, equipment uptime and operational efficiency. It integrates with dynamic forms, operator rounds and work instructions to get the most out of your plant maintenance program
mInventory is a mobile application used for managing inventory and warehouse operations. It integrates with SAP and barcode technologies, enabling a full range of warehouse transactions to be completed in real time. These include goods receipt, putaway, picking, goods issue, inventory counting.
The Connected Worker Coffee Break - Featuring Loudoun Water | Streamlining Warehouse Operations with a Mobile Solution
Watch the webinar replay with our customer guest Ken Havey, Warehouse Manager at the Virginia-based water utility Loudoun Water. We will reveal how Loudoun Water improved warehouse and supply chain operations efficiency by 50% with Innovapptive's mobile inventory solution integrated with SAP.
Most studies on unplanned downtime focus on the maintenance side of the equation. There’s little research on the spare parts warehouse’s impact on costly production stops. And there’s no information on maintenance and the warehouse digitally collaborating to ensure MRO projects are completed in a timely manner. This new whitepaper takes a different approach. It examines downtime from both the maintenance and warehouse perspectives, the difficulty of cross-departmental cooperation and the problems caused by a lack of a unified data-sharing system.
Using incompatible mobile frontline worker solutions for your maintenance and warehouse? Still suffering operational visibility, collaboration and productivity problems? Information silos still riddle your process and bottlenecks abound? The good news is that you’re not stuck with a bad situation. This whitepaper will introduce you to the connected worker platform. It’s the natural evolution of the mobile worker in that it goes beyond enhancing process visibility and collaboration enterprise-wide using a single, unified system.
Learn how a Connected Worker Platform and mobile maintenance applications from Innovapptive can help your staff improve their daily workdays and get things done faster, better, safer, and cheaper. Visit us at https://www.innovapptive.com/
We're nearly a quarter of the way into the 21st century. Using paper forms and checklists as part of your plant’s data capture and sharing is outdated. Learn how a mobile-first connected worker solution eliminates paper processes while increasing operational visibility, improving productivity, and reducing costs.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- Learn how a Connected Worker Platform and mobile maintenance applications from Innovapptive can help your staff improve their daily workdays and get things done faster, better, safer, and cheaper.
- We’re nearly a quarter of the way into the 21st century. Using paper forms and checklists as part of your plant’s data capture and sharing is outdated. Learn how a mobile-first connected worker solution eliminates paper processes while increasing operational visibility, improving productivity, and reducing costs.
- Ensuring the safety of personnel and compliance with regulatory requirements is essential in any facility. Our mRounds – Mobile operator rounds solution can help you achieve these goals by providing a comprehensive and intuitive system for managing equipment inspections and maintenance tasks. With mRounds, you can schedule and track rounds, assign tasks, and manage issues…
- HOUSTON — Innovapptive, a leading provider of mobile connected worker platforms for industrial use, announces that it will assist a major regional heavy equipment dealer in optimizing its network of 20 warehouses across the Southeastern United States. Under the agreement, Innovapptive will supply Charlotte-based LiftOne with its mInventory mobile warehouse management solution. This easy-to-use application…
- A customer success video featuring Innovapptive’s customer Hess in collaboration with KB Industries utilizing Innovapptive’s Connected Workforce Platform for automating their Inventory & Warehouse Management processes. Hess is transforming their inventory & warehouse operations with Modern Bar-coding, Scanning, & Printing Devices. The Modern User Interface and User Experience of the platform is helping them continuously…
- Our Mission at Innovapptive is a simple – Creating Conversations between Humans, Machines, and Methods. Innovapptive is the only connected worker platform that digitizes the last mile of your front-line workers into SAP and IBM Maximo. SAP is your system of records and your “bible” to run your business operations. Most connected worker platforms in…