SAPinsider Magazine: Sustainability, Spring 2023
SAPinsider magazine is the go-to, independent choice for executives, managers, and consultants. Implementation and development teams will learn crucial insights on the best-run SAP solutions and software.
SAPinsider magazine showcases:
- Research gathered from the SAP Community
- Case studies of successful customer projects
- Insights from experts on how SAP software works
- Strategies and best practices using SAP solutions to achieve your objectives
- Thought leadership from SAP and partners to get the most business value from the newest SAP software, including SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Business Technology Platform
The Spring issue of SAPinsider magazine is focused on “enterprise sustainability” and provides readers with critical insights on sustainability trends, including actionable guidance on how organizations can achieve sustainability through ESG initiatives. The magazine features SAP’s Chief Strategy Officer, Sebastian Steinhaeuser, who provides his views on how sustainability is embedded into SAP’s business strategy and using sustainability data for decision-making.
The magazine also features SAP S/4HANA adoption rates and how the looming SAP maintenance deadline affects SAP users. This edition brings to light Microsoft Canada and SAP’s collaborative approach to optimizing RISE with SAP for Microsoft Azure and renders insights on Worksoft’s Process Intelligence for radical operational efficiency and excellence.
Discover all this and much more in the Spring 2023 issue of SAPinsider Magazine.