Making the Right Platform Choice to Best Support Your Cloud Deployment of SAP S/4HANA
Meet the Experts
⇨ Learn how to accelerate the move to SAP 4/HANA in a secure cloud environment
⇨ Understand how to minimize downtime and keep your services running
⇨ Maximize insights about your SAP S/4HANA and cloud environments
Customers are embracing SAP S/4HANA and making cloud migration part of their infrastructure modernization process. As the development platform for SAP S/4HANA, SUSE’s thought leadership focuses on innovations to accelerate cloud migration, minimize downtime, and safeguard the SAP landscape. Making the right choice of platform is critical for operating your SAP environment in the cloud.
This session reviews challenges that customers face in their migration journey and focus on the solutions to minimize downtime for mission-critical SAP workloads, especially some of the exclusive innovations that are being adopted by the Hyperscalers.
- Learn how to accelerate the move to SAP 4/HANA in a secure cloud environment
- Understand how to minimize downtime and keep your services running
- Maximize insights about your SAP S/4HANA and cloud environments
- Discover how SUSE innovates with Hyperscalers for mission-critical SAP Workloads
Don’t miss the other webinars in the series:
- Achieve Day 2 Operational Excellence and Safeguard your SAP Landscape
- Increase Reliability, Scalability, and Resilience in Your SAP Environment Using Automation
- Secure your SAP environment – Improve Security and Reduce Operational Risks
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Enterprise Linux, Kubernetes Management, and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere – from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. For over 20 years, SAP and SUSE have delivered innovative business-critical solutions on open-source platforms, enabling organizations to improve operations, anticipate requirements, and become industry leaders. Today, the vast majority of SAP customers run their SAP and SAP S/4HANA environments on SUSE. SUSE is an SAP platinum partner offering the following Endorsed App to SAP software: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP applications. For more information, visit www.suse.com.