The Innovation Imperative: The Business Value of SAP Cloud Migrations
Thursday, January 20 at 12 PM EST
Reading time: 1 mins
SAP systems have long been core to the business success of organizations around the globe. Today, leading companies are using their SAP environments, not just as critical systems of record, but as platforms to create more agile, innovation-fueled approaches to business management.
To unlock this innovation and secure a competitive advantage, enterprises are modernizing applications and migrating to flexible public cloud infrastructures at an accelerating rate.
During this exclusive interactive roundtable, you’ll have a chance to compare notes with fellow executives, as well as executives from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Navisite, on how SAP modernization and cloud migration is fueling business innovation. Join us as we explore:
- Trends: What innovative customer and employee experiences are leading companies delivering with SAP in the cloud?
- Data: How are SAP, Data Lakes, AI/ML, and Analytics being used to underpin many of these innovations and power data-driven enterprises?
- Culture: What are the practical realities and hidden forces hindering innovation in today’s organizations?
- Journey: What should one consider before, during, and after an SAP public cloud migration?
- Everett Oliven, Head of SAP on AWS GTM – Americas, Amazon Web Services
- Matthew Schwartz, Global Head of AWS SAP Alliance and Partner Network, Amazon Web Services
- Steve Woodgate, Senior Vice President, Professional Services, Navisite