Embracing SAP BTP to Meet Tax Compliance Mandates
Meet the Experts
⇨ Tips for understanding tax compliance functionality within S/4HANA implementation
⇨ Overcome the inherent complexity of your SAP S/4HANA deployment
⇨ Understand SAP BTP's open framework and how to use this to support your tax compliance initiatives
What happens when the exact functionality that you need doesn’t come out of the box within SAP S/4HANA? You’ll need to look to 3rd party technology providers to fill the gaps and meet tax compliance mandates. However, adding functionality in SAP S/4HANA has its risks and challenges. It must be done in a way that does not impact your ability to maintain your existing ERP.
In this session Avalara and DMA will help you understand the scope and complexity around adding tax compliance into your overall SAP S/4HANA deployment and how you can embrace BTP in order to avoid costly customization.
- Tips for understanding tax compliance functionality within S/4HANA implementation
- Overcome the inherent complexity of your SAP S/4HANA deployment
- Understand SAP BTP’s open framework and how to use this to support your tax compliance initiatives
- Delve into how Avalara uses SAP BTP to combine true cloud integration with the latest innovation of cloud compliance solutions
- Hear about business successes around planning an implementation to help you understand the implications of migrating your tax engine to SAP S/4 HANA
We make tax compliance less taxing. Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.