TIBCO Software Inc. unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO at www.tibco.com.
Empower everyone to integrate anything with API-led and event-driven integration. The TIBCO Cloud™ Integration enterprise integrationplatform-as-a-service (iPaaS) allows your business to operate with speed, agility, and innovation. It empowers your people to easily and quickly connect information assets, cloud apps, and hybrid integration flows across on-premises and cloud environments.
Learn how TIBCO Data Visualization can orchestrate access to multiple and varied data sources and deliver datasets and IT-curated data services foundation for nearly any solution. TIBCO Data Visualization is agile, flexible, and adaptable, and allows for more sophisticated data management and better business outcomes with less complexity and cost.
TIBCO EBX is a recognized leader in MDM software and is a single solution to govern, manage, and consume all shared data assets. The TIBCO EBX software helps organizations avoid silos with an all-in-one approach to managing data assets across the enterprise including master data and hierarchies. This single software solution is flexible and designed for the whole business
Assess the why’s and how’s of migrating to SAP S/4HANA. Examine the business case for S/4HANA adoption, different adoption strategies, and the significance of cloud platforms on the migration journey.
TIBCO enables organizations to enact complete data management to innovate, collaborate, and grow. This ebook demonstrates benefits companies can obtain by using master data management in SAP upgrades.
Learn how to identify, optimize, and migrate your existing processes and data to the new SAP environment. Discover the opportunity to use advanced technologies - APIs, events, microservices, and AI - to make better decisions.
Deeper data insights can help drive the business agility sought by leaders. This is especially important in SAP system integrations projects, where according to SAPinsider research, 90% of organizations support non-SAP to SAP integration.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- Ensuring you have trusted, reconciled, and consistent data across both SAP and non-SAP systems is critical in support of various business processes, applications, and insights. Increasingly, organizations are adopting master data management (MDM) to ensure the integrity of their business processes. However, launching and managing a MDM initiative can be a demanding and complex project. Join…
- Quality decision making in BtoB and BtoC environments depends on data quality and data strategy management. Learn from four master data management subject matter experts on the issues and main axes of successful data management for SAP migration.
- Learn about the key capabilities for your organization to support any business need for any team anywhere, with trusted speed and scale. TIBCO can help your organization cleanse, consolidate, and govern their SAP data.
- Grupo Xcaret integrated their systems to provide an integrated visitor experience with TIBCO solutions such as TIBCO Cloud Integration. TIBCO connected the company’s systems and applications including SAP.
- Learn how Hemlock Semiconductor optimized processes, reduced costs, and increased user adoption using a TIBCO Connected Intelligence solution. Utilizing this solution led to revenue gains, cost savings, and easy integration.
- Discover what it takes to become a connected intelligent enterprise with integration across a mix of legacy and newer SAP or non-SAP technologies. TIBCO’s Connect, Unify, and Predict capabilities can unlock the potential of your SAP investments for faster real-time decision making.
- In this webinar, learn how to Migrate a BusinessWorks5 SAP Adapter configuration to BusinessWorks6 SAP Plug-in, and Migrate SAP Legacy APIs to SAP
- In 2027, SAP will discontinue support for the SAP R3 suite, so many organizations will work towards SAP S/4HANA migration. At this roundtable, learn about the SAP ecosystem, data governance, process optimization, and agile integration.
- Learn how to transform your business and increase business agility. Our industry-leading platform supports on premises, cloud, and managed services such as SAP applications. Unlock the capabilities of SAP migration and enable real-time connectivity.
- SAP system integrations go beyond SAP – 90% of organizations support non-SAP to SAP integration, while only 78% perform SAP to SAP integration, according to SAPinsider research. This means that when defining a data integration strategy, organizations need to prepare to work with data in both their SAP systems and non-SAP systems. Unlocking the full…