Bristlecone is an SAP Gold Partner and a RISE with SAP partner. Our enduring affiliation with SAP extends for more than 20 years. As a leading business partner, we work with SAP end-to-end, from product innovation to development and delivery. Together, we are digitizing and transforming the supply chain business, with a strong commitment to amplifying SAP’s significant technologies and the value they bring to our customers.
Achieve your transformation goals by tapping into our winning combination of end-to-end services, proprietary accelerators, industry expertise and preferred partnership status. Our services span advisory, assessment, business case development, transition and adoption roadmap, proof of concept, implementation and rollout, steady state support, process optimization, and change management.
Our S/4HANA accelerators enable a seamless transition to your cloud migration strategy by bringing project clarity, predictable outcomes, reduced risk and high user adoption.
With SAP S/4HANA at the core of your digital transformation, you can empower your supply chain with intelligent process automation, unprecedented visibility, actionable insights and real-time collaboration. Discover why, when and how to make your move. Plus – 4 tips to get you started on the right path.
It is only by leveraging SAP IBP’s full potential and optimizing the solution to meet the specific requirements of your business that you can truly transform supply chain planning and advance digitalization to reduce costs, improve supply chain visibility and insight, and gain competitive advantage. Discover how to gain the most value from SAP IBP in the shortest amount of time.
Together with Google Cloud, we're arming businesses with end-to-end AI-powered supply chain visibility, helping them systematically identify and mitigate risk, while boosting supply chain agility, resiliency and sustainability.
Digital transformation is a journey. We're the partner that will walk the distance with you. We specialize in helping organizations create higher-performing environments and deliver exceptional customer experiences. We provide strategic thinking, responsive service and a comprehensive portfolio of digital transformation capabilities.
Articles / Case Studies / Videos
- In their journey to the cloud, a molecular diagnostics company needed a managed services partner that could provide a high-availability, cost-effective, scalable and FDA-validated environment on which they could host SAP applications. The new cloud infrastructure improves system stability and performance and enables disaster recovery readiness for critical systems.
- From factors influenced by socio-political situations like the war in Ukraine to ongoing issues related to COVID-19, businesses are under extreme pressure to get ahead of relentless supply chain disruption. Risk assessment and mitigation planning play a critical role in proactively identifying and mitigating minor and major risks.
- Legacy systems, disparate data sources and manual workarounds were severely hindering this semicon company’s productivity and decision-making. Their new SAP S/4HANA-powered solution standardizes processes on a global scale, delivers metrics that fuel good decision-making, ensures governance and scales to support an aggressive growth strategy.
- Procurement professionals have a lot of power to help reduce costs and boost efficiency to improve the bottom line. But effectively accomplishing these things means first overcoming challenges in the process. What are the most common procurement challenges?
- Armed with consensus-driven demand planning in SAP IBP and 60 months of demand visibility, a mining company has increased parts availability, optimized inventory, reduced working capital and improved supply chain collaboration.
- On the surface, terms like ‘artificial intelligence’ and ‘machine learning’ might just seem like buzzwords. But these two concepts are anything but superficial jargon – they have the power to transform the supply chain, from demand forecasting and manufacturing to procurement and last-mile tracking.
- Consulting-driven strategic sourcing solution, with custom integrations to existing platforms, facilitated a procurement process transformation for a steel manufacturer. The new user-friendly system has enabled increased productivity, time and cost savings, stronger supplier engagements, and an accelerated cycle time for approving and onboarding suppliers.