- ERP Platform & Infrastructure
- App Development & Integration
- IT Operations & Administration
- Data & Analytics
- Financial Management
- Finance & Accounting Strategy
- SAP S/4HANA Finance & Central Finance
- Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Core Accounting & Financial Close
- Tax & Tariff Management
- Treasury & Cash Management
- Revenue Management
- Travel & Expense Management
- Cost & Margin Analysis
- Automation in Finance
- All Financial Management
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Experience
- All Topics
Many organizations are not just transforming business processes but overall business models and that is impacting how they need to update their revenue management capabilities. Content in this category will help companies understand how major changes such as the shift toward subscription-based services impact revenue management and reporting. Understand how to leverage solutions such as SAP Billing and Revenue Management (BRIM) as well as other third party solutions. You will also learn the impact of regulations in revenue recognition and how to make sure your organization is prepared and compliant.
Reading time: 1 minsby Ogo Nwanyanwu, Research Director, SAPinsider Financial transaction compliance is a complex process that can impact an organization’s ability to provide customers with a positive ecommerce experience. Creating a positive ecommerce customer experience is very important for organizations to grow digital business models globally in the current operating environment. Finance transactions such as cross-border ecommerce…...…
- Get the most value from your transition to SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Finance, and Central Finance Migrating to SAP S/4HANA is a journey and for many organizations, finance teams are leading the way. Early success and quick wins can be realized by leveraging SAP Central Finance and the financial features of SAP S/4HANA, and these…
- Save the dates for the annual SAPinsider conference taking place March 15-17, 2022, at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Join an immersive experience designed to provide you with best practices and expert recommendations for maximizing on your SAP investments and preparing for new opportunities. The conference will bring the entire SAP ecosystem together…
Reading time: 9 minsThe first of many machine learning applications in the finance and risk portfolio in SAP S/4HANA Finance is SAP Cash Application, which streamlines the clearing process of open items for accounts receivable (A/R) transactions. When new transactions come into the system that result in exceptions, the machine learning application takes that prior information and decides…
- The state-of-the-art financial management applications are always evolving with the availability of new technologies. Join this session to learn about the key areas of investment and innovation for the SAP engineering team, across the record-to-report and financial planning and analysis processes in SAP S/4HANA. Understand how the latest solutions related to SAP S/4HANA (Group Reporting,…
The surge in data availability, coupled with shorter product cycles and broader value chain networks, has made operational decision making incredibly complex. Organizations frequently end up with sub-optimal decisions, because they are based on incomplete, and error-prone manual analyses on stale data from BI systems and spreadsheets. OpsVeda eases the lives of business teams by providing them ready answers for questions they encounter daily. Powered by patented technology and passion for business agility, OpsVeda delivers comprehensive operations intelligence along with defined business outcomes. The OpsVeda mission, simply stated, is to make customer operations immensely agile and profitable, through operational intelligence and AI-powered automation. OpsVeda customers span consumer-packaged goods, food and beverage, fashion and retail, industrial and manufacturing, and high-tech industries.
The ROI of financial transformation is being realized by companies across the globe as they increase the efficiency and effectiveness, while simultaneously reduce the cost and risk of their financial close processes. And now, the latest updates to Cadency’s System of Accounting Intelligence solves unique problems for our SAP® customers in the areas of tax, top-sided entries, intercompany, open item clearing and more. Trintech solves these problems and helps customers harness their investment in SAP so that ECC6, BPC and S/4HANA problems can be solved without custom development, manual processes and with a positive ROI, user experience, financial controls and automation.
How can you navigate relentless disruption and the uncertainties that tomorrow will bring? By becoming a more kinetic enterprise, an intelligent enterprise that is built to evolve—adapting fast and moving with impact no matter what the future throws at you. Deloitte understands what it takes—and how you can deliver results with SAP solutions enabled by the cloud. Each day across the globe, our team of more than 23,000 professionals works with industry leaders to reimagine everything, realize the kinetic enterprise, and unleash cloud-enabled innovation to make an impact that matters. Contact us to get the conversation started.
Serrala is a global B2B financial automation software company. We help customers build the most secure global payment systems. Serrala supports more than 2,800 customers, including 25% of Fortune 100 and 50% DAX companies, with intelligent automation technologies and services. Our unique end-to-end portfolio, including SAP-embedded and cloud-based multi-ERP solutions, allows the complete automation of inbound and outbound payment processes as well as the management of data and documents. With offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East and 700+ employees, Serrala is a long-standing and trusted solution provider for clients of all sizes and from all industries.
SAP S/4HANA, Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning
Senior Business Analyst at Fairfax Water
Sign Up for the SAPInsider Weekly
Always have access to the latest insights with articles, Q&As, whitepapers, webinars, and podcasts. Gain the inside edge. The SAPinsider Weekly helps you stay SAP savvy. Access exclusive bonus materials, discounts, and more.Get the Newsletter