The State of Human Experience in the Workplace
Reading time: 1 mins
In This Report:
Employee experience has been a growing topic for years, but the COVID-19 pandemic has amplified its importance. With many employees forced to move to partial or fully remote working arrangements, employers needed to find new ways to engage with both existing workers and potential recruits. This has become even more vital on the back end of the pandemic, as employees have taken time to assess their current experience and are finding more opportunities because the rise of remote work has lessened geographic restrictions on hiring.
Read the report to:
- Discover what drives Employee Experience Strategy.
- Understand how SAPinsiders approach their Experience Strategy.
- Find out which technologies are being used to optimize systems.
- Learn the top requirements for Human Experience Management.
- Gain your steps to success.