October 19, 2022
12:o0 PM ET
You’re invited to this executive-only event featuring Splunk and SoftwareONE.
Our SAPinsider research shows that SAP S/4HANA is the top project for which SAP customers are focusing their resources. As part of this initiative, CIOs and other tech leaders are equally intent on lowering the cost of IT/operations and providing greater data visibility. Building a comprehensive and intelligent monitoring strategy is helping many organizations effectively tackle these critical objectives. In this interactive roundtable with Splunk and SoftwareONE, we’ll discuss the core pillars of modernizing your monitoring approach to support business-critical SAP workloads with practical insights and advice that will help you to:
- Consolidate and make sense of massive amounts of monitoring data from a variety of systems on-premise and in the cloud
- Leverage SAP monitoring best practices to support migration to SAP S/4HANA in preparation, migration, and optimization phases
- Learn from use cases and actual customers who have created an integrated monitoring strategy to gain visibility into both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Know the right ways to apply Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence to your SAP monitoring strategy
- Discover how a strong monitoring approach impacts the reliability, performance, and security of your critical business systems
Submit Your Reservation
Note: This event is open to executives from practitioner organizations and is for SAP end-users only. Registration is complimentary but subject to approval.