Managing EU CLP Compliance for Chemical Labeling Using Loftware Solutions

457 results

  1. SAP Aims to Reach All Corners of the World with New Mobile Strategy

    Management/MobileIn their first time speaking to the press since SAP acquired Sybase, the companies addressed their mobile strategy going forward and major goals for the coming months. Although 60% of all the business applications and data around the world run on SAP systems, John Chen, Sybase CEO, is eyeing the other 40% as well as…...…

  2. Edesia Expands Its Reach with SAP Business One

    Edesia Nutrition, a small nonprofit committed to treating and preventing global childhood malnutrition, manufactures ready-to-use food products that do not require water or refrigeration. Read this article to learn about Edesia’s journey to simplify its business processes with SAP Business One. The cloud solution for small and medium-size (SME) organizations gave Edesia the ability to…

  3. How The Davey Tree Expert Company Expanded Reach of Recruiting Efforts and Reduced Time to Hire

    In a recent SAPinsider research survey, SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors customers were asked to identify which metrics were most important for measuring the success of their HCM strategies and actions. The leading answer was employee satisfaction (48%), but two measurements critical to talent acquisition were close behind in the results – time-to-hire (36%) and…

  4. How to prioritize security measures to avoid an SAP data breach

    With the increasing number of Cyberattacks in different forms, organizations need to avoid the high cost and significant business impact of a potential SAP data breach. Traditional network security does not provide adequate protection of the data in your SAP systems against insider and outsider attacks. In this session, John Mortimer, Security Consultant at CyberSafe,…

  5. How to prioritize security measures to avoid an SAP data breach

    With the increasing number of Cyberattacks in different forms, organizations need to avoid the high cost and significant business impact of a potential SAP data breach. Traditional network security does not provide adequate protection of the data in your SAP systems against insider and outsider attacks. In this session, John Mortimer, Security Consultant at CyberSafe,…

  6. How Spectrum Reach Created a Seamless Customer Experience by Redesigning Its Accounts Receivable and Data Processing Workflows

    This session will deep dive into Spectrum Reach’s transformative journey. Delve into the challenges encountered during implementation, gaining valuable insights into overcoming hurdles and meticulous approach employed to ensure the successful delivery of the project.

  7. Salling Group Expands Its Market Reach with SAP

    As the Nordic’s largest retail group, Salling Group serves 11 million customers per week through its department stores, supermarkets, discount stores, and hypermarkets. Its brand diversity makes Salling Group unique in the region, with SAP playing a central role in the company’s expanding customer base. The company is the only Danish retailer to have stores…

  8. SAPinsider Reaches 500,000 Membership Milestone

    BOSTON, MA – At the end of August 2021, SAPinsider reached a new milestone in its 25-year history: 500,000 members. With over 46,000 companies in 205 different countries, SAPinsider is undisputedly the largest and fastest growing SAP membership group worldwide. These record numbers amplify SAPinsider’s commitment to delivering cutting-edge content that helps the SAP user…

  9. Has Your System Been Breached?

    Since cyber attackers are aware of methods for breaking into SAP systems, companies need to take countermeasures. It is important that they know what data they should analyze to detect where their systems have been compromised, according to Juan Perez-Etchegoyen of Onapsis. In his upcoming Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2018 session, “Detect and Respond: How…

  10. RESTful Services Eases the Documentation of Web Intelligence Reports in SAP BusinessObjects 4.X

    Documenting Web Intelligence reports can require a great deal of effort, but if this task is combined with exploring internals of Web Intelligence, and learning the basics of Powershell and SAP Raylight Representational State Transfer (RESTful) Web Services API, it can be a fun and very useful experience. Key Concept Powershell is a free tool…...…