SAP S/4HANA Finance and Central Finance: State of the Market 2021 Benchmark Webinar
Finance and accounting teams are prioritizing visibility, simplicity, and automation as they solidify their strategies and investments for 2021. While system complexity and data siloes have stifled efficiency and the ability to derive insights for many years, business and IT leaders realize that they can no longer operate competitively and efficiently within the status quo.
To understand how SAP customers are adapting their strategies and technology investments to evolve their finance and accounting organization SAPinsider surveyed 168 members of our community in April and May of 2021.
Our research finds that a majority of companies are focused on reducing complexity and cost as a primary driver of their overall finance and accounting strategy. With this reduction, they are hoping to solve their biggest pain point which is a lack of visibility. Over the past three years of our study, reporting has risen from the third largest pain point to number one.
Attend the benchmark webinar to:
- Discover what business pressures drive Finance and Central Finance initiatives.
- Understand how SAPinsiders approach implementing Finance programs.
- Find out which technologies are being used for Finance and Central Finance.
- Learn the top requirements for Finance and Central Finance.
- Gain your steps to success.