The Usual Suspects: Catching the culprits of SAP access risk
The world is changing, and SAP ecosystems are changing with it, as more organizations migrate to the SAP S/4HANA platform. Whether you are on the latest version of SAP S/4HANA or still thinking about making the move from ECC, monitoring and managing access risk can be challenging. How can you be sure you are fundamentally addressing security and access risk within your SAP landscape with effective access management governance and a compliant security architecture?
In this session, we will address these questions and highlight some of the usual suspects of SAP access risk, the more elusive culprits, and the tactics organizations can apply to capture them. Attend to:
- Learn how to design and maintain a compliant security architecture
- Uncover the steps to address customizations within the SAP application
- Discover how to establish and maintain an access management governance program
- Learn how to deliver application-layer privileged access management
- Embrace technology to streamline compliance and audit activities