SAPinsider Unveils New Research and Content Strategy for 2019
“Life is flux,” according to the Greek philosopher Heraclitus, and this well-known assertion that all things change applies just as readily to businesses, which must constantly adapt to changing user needs. The current push for digital transformation, for example, is centered on enabling the efficiency and flexibility required to instantly and effectively meet the changing needs and expectations of modern customers. SAPinsider is no different — meeting the needs of our audience is our guiding principle and change is a part of that.
To strengthen the value we bring to you and the rest of our 300,000-strong SAPinsider membership, based on your feedback, we have designed a new, more diverse content strategy for 2019. This comprehensive content strategy gives you practical and powerful new content while continuing to put you — the “insider” — first and striving to help you make smarter decisions and get the most out of your investment in SAP and its core systems. The key pillars of this strategy are the following:
- Research: Over the course of 2019, SAPinsider plans to publish more than 30 research reports that will share trends and best practices found within the SAPinsider community. These will include benchmark reports on how organizations are adopting, implementing, and optimizing the cloud, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors solutions, digital supply chain technologies, customer engagement and experience, and much more. These reports and insights will serve as a foundation for our digital, print, and live content.
- Events: SAPinsider will continue to create and deliver a unique brand of engaging events that cover strategies, case studies, and tips and tricks for our business and IT audiences. For example, our upcoming event in Las Vegas, March 19-21, brings together our Financials, HR, BI, HANA, GRC, and Administration audiences for a comprehensive educational and networking opportunity. We’ll be taking this event to Europe in the first half of the year, and we’ll also be introducing a brand-new event on moving to SAP S/4HANA.
- SAPinsider Network TV: SAPinsider will be updating its delivery model and packaging of traditional digital products, featuring a new service known as SAPinsider Network TV. With SAPinsider Network TV, you will always have immediate access to the latest member-driven research findings, streamed directly to your web channel. iSN TV is your personal insider TV guide to accessing all of the upcoming SAPinsider webcast sessions scheduled in your channel with topics personalized to meet your needs. You will be able to see the top sessions from across the insider community and access your vault of on-demand video resources.
- Daily blogs: On a daily basis, our research and editorial team will report on news and events related to SAP technologies and initiatives to keep you informed about what’s happening in the wider SAP community, and how it will affect your business.
- Weekly newsletter: Each week, you will receive a newsletter like this one, which is the first edition, that offers insights gathered from our research, interviews, and interactions with the SAP community. These newsletters will not just summarize what’s going on — they will tell you what it means for you in a unique and insightful way.
- Quarterly magazine: SAPinsider magazine will continue on a quarterly basis. All four editions will be published digitally and there will be two print editions timed for SAPPHIRE NOW and SAP TechEd. The magazine will have a new look and feel as well, with chapters dedicated to key coverage areas that include topics such as deployment and development, data and EIM, security and GRC, finance, HR, and analytics and intelligent technologies. Each chapter will feature content related to that coverage area, including an article based on SAPinsider research, case studies, news, insights, technical columns, and thought leadership from SAP and its partners. You will be able to access all of this rich content at SAPinsiderOnline.com.
The SAPinsider team is already hard at work increasing the value of our content and deepening our engagement with the SAP community. Change is indeed constant, and we will continue to adapt to meet your most pressing needs, so please send us your ideas and feedback as we begin this new phase in our journey. Rest assured that there is one thing that will not change at SAPinsider, however: our commitment to quality.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to delivering the insights you need to succeed now and in the future.